He was Director of Business Development at Heyzap, prior to its M sale to Fyber (RNTS Media).
In 2014 Andrew co-founded kickpay and is currently the company's CEO.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- HeyzapHeyzap is a mobile advertising platform that was acquired by Fyber for $45m in 2015. It was founded in 2008 and was located in San Francisco, California.
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- Y CombinatorY Combinator (also known as YC) is a US based seed accelerator, which was started in March 2005.
- Venture capitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- KickpayAn inventory financing platform. It was founded in 2014 and is located in San Francisco, California.