Alternative Plants is a biotechnology company making cosmetic products, such as anti-aging, skin protecting, anti-acne, and skin whitening cosmetics, using active ingredients derived from plant stem cell cultures.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- StartupA startup company is an entrepreneurial venture in the initial stage of its operations. Startups are typically young businesses aiming to grow quickly and meet a marketplace need by developing or offering an innovative product, process or service.
- Cluster: Synthetic biologyA cluster of topics related to synthetic biology.
- Cellular agricultureCellular agriculture is an interdisciplinary scientific field drawing from several disciplines such as synthetic biology, genetic engineering, molecular biology, tissue engineering, biochemistry, and food science to design organisms capable of producing a wide variety of agricultural products.
- SOSVSOSV (formerly SOS Ventures) is a venture capital firm founded in 1995 by Sean O'Sullivan that provides growth, seed, and venture capital funding to startups. SOSV runs six seed accelerator programs: HAX Accelerator, Chinaccelerator, MOX, IndieBio, RebelBio, and Food-X.
- RebelBioRebelBio is a startup accelerator backed by SOSV supporting companies creating based products and services based on life science technologies.
- CosmeticsSubstances used to enhance the appearance or odor of the human body