Alphabit Coin Fund is a cryptocurrency fund company that provides funding primarily in a diversified global portfolio of cryptocurrencies. The Alphabit Coin Fund was created as a part of The Decentralized Anonymous State (DAS). Alphabit also trades as a crypto-asset (symbol:ABC) on the Ethereum Blockchain. The Aphabit Coin Fund invests using automated crypto-portfolio robots that use a debt-free and momentum-oriented investment strategy. The trading bots also autonomously manage the funds investment portfolio.
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain & cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- Hedge fundA pooled investment vehicle administered by a professional management firm, and often structured as a limited partnership, limited liability company, or similar vehicle
- Venture CapitalA form of financing or funding for emerging companies. Investment on early-stage companies in exchange for equity in the companies they invest in.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.