Airity Technologies is a company developing novel and proprietary circuit topologies for small, low weight, and power-dense high voltage sources. They provide custom solutions and consulting services in the design of advanced power electronics.
Airity products include:
- high voltage DC power supplies - 10X smaller and lighter than power supplies with similar power and voltage.
- nanosecond pulsers - for cold plasma generation, found use in research labs for medicine and plasma chemistry.
- RF sources - compact, closed coupled sources that can be used for plasma generation and other high energy applications.
Airity targets high-tech markets that require high-voltage or high-frequency power conversion and could benefit from smaller, cheaper, faster, or more efficient power supplies. Such as:
- Semiconductor: Compact power supplies would improve semiconductor manufacturing and processing equipment.
- Aerospace: Higher voltages in smaller, lighter packages are beneficial to helicopter, airplane, and drone manufacturers.
- Biotech: Dense power could shrink an x-ray machine from a room-sized unit to a handheld one; it could also allow portable applications for cold plasma, with uses for wound healing and sterilization in the field.
The company based in Redwood City, California was founded in 2015 by scientists Johan Andreasson, Luke Raymond, Rod Boswell, and engineer Wei Liang . Airity has received grant funding from the TomKat Center for Sustainable Energy and funding from the National Science Foundation.
CEO & Co-Founder
CTO & Co-Founder
CSO & Co-Founder
Senior Engineer & Co-Founder