Airswap is a decentralized cryptocurrency exchange platform that is built on top in the Ethereum blockchain that is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York and was founded in 2017 by Don Mosites and Michael Oved. The decentralized AirSwap platform allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies through cryptocurrency wallet to cryptocurrency wallet transactions using smart contracts. Smart contracts on the AirSwap platform use the Swap protocol which is a peer-to-peer protocol developed by AirSwap for trading Ethereum tokens.
Initial coin offering (ICO)
AirSwap Token (AST): Launching October 10 - Fluidity - Medium
Is AirSwap the Answer to Minimizing Your Cryptocurrency Investment Risk?
Richard Hecker and Arieck Wierson
Swap: A Peer-to-Peer Protocol for Trading Ethereum Tokens
Michael Oved, Don Mosites
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
- Cluster: Blockchain and cryptocurrencyA cluster of topics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- CompanyA company, abbreviated 'co.', is a legal entity made up of an association of people, be they natural, legal, or a mixture of both, for carrying on a commercial or industrial enterprise.
- Decentralized cryptocurrency exchangeA decentralized cryptocurrency exchange is an exchange market that utilizes blockchain or another decentralized technology to enable peer to peer transfer of digital assets without reliance on a trusted third party to hold funds.
- BlockchainA blockchain is an append-only digital ledger storing a set of time-ordered transactions grouped in blocks that are linked together using cryptographic hashes.
- EthereumEthereum is an open-source, public, distributed blockchain computing platform featuring smart contract (scripting) functionality, which facilitates online contractual agreements.
- CryptocurrencyA cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange using cryptography to secure the transactions and to control the creation of additional units of the currency. Cryptocurrencies are a subset of alternative currencies, or specifically of digital currencies.