Accelerated Dynamics is an artificial Intelligence company developing autonomous robot mission planning, decision making, and coordination that is headquartered in London, England and was founded in 2015 by Mantas Gribulis and Umar Javed Wani.
Products made by Accelerated Dynamics are designed to be used in logistics, agriculture, inspection, and communications.
AD Mission Control Platform
AD (Accelerated Dynamics) Mission Control Platform is a mission control platform for the automated fleet management of UAVs and other devices that can be deployed locally or through cloud computing. The platform offers several features which include:
- 3D collision avoidance
- Variable autonomy levels
- API for integration with third party ground control stations
- Compatibility with DJI, Pixhawk/Ardupilot autopilot systems
- Unlimited numbers of heterogeneous UAV fleets
- Fully autonomous missions capable of inspection, mapping, search and rescue
- Mission builder platform for customizing UAV missions
- Fleet collision avoidance
- Path planning
- Object recognition
- Reinforcement learning model examples
- Dynamic user interface
- Deployed locally or using cloud computing
On July 1, 2016 Accelerated Dynamics completed their seed funding round with and undisclosed amount of funding from Connect Ventures (lead investor), Isomer Capital, Entrepreneur First, and Asgard Capital.
Accelerated Dynamics was founded by Mantas Gribulis and Umar Javed Wani.
Founder & CEO
Umar Javed Wani
Documentaries, videos and podcasts
AD autonomous perimeter monitoring and inspection with drones
January 17, 2018
Mesh networks with drone fleets
March 27, 2018
Real-Time Mapping with Drone Fleet
June 29, 2018