The 3iQ Global Cryptoasset Fund (“GCF”) is established as a mutual fund trust in Canada and its investment objectives are to provide accredited investors with exposure to a portfolio of three leading cryptoassets, namely, bitcoin, ether and litecoin, with an opportunity for long term capital appreciation. This product is appropriate for accredited investors seeking exposure to cryptoassets, which are considered high risk, volatile and low liquidity assets. The fund is eligible for Canadian registered investment accounts such as a TFSA and RRSP.
Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton LLP
SGGG Fund Services Inc.
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Investment fundInvestments funds are collective pools of capital coming from multiple investors that is used to purchase securities, and other assets, in particular regions and/or industries. Each investor in an investment fund typically has complete ownership and control of their shares, unless their are agreements made stating otherwise.
- Blockchain and cryptocurrencyTopics related to blockchain and cryptocurrency.
- BitcoinBitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a digital payment system invented by an unknown programmer, or a group of programmers, under the name Satoshi Nakamoto. It was released as open-source software in 2009.
- EtherEther (ETH) is the cryptocurrency used on the Ethereum blockchain that can be used to operate smart contracts.
- LitecoinLitecoin (LTC or Ł) is a open source peer-to-peer cryptocurrency forked from Bitcoin by creator Charlie Lee.
- Show More